Home

Projects Coming Soon

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am working on my first design for That's Scrap Inc, and I can't help laughing the whole time I'm working on it. When you see it, you'll know just why. The profits from the sale of this file/kit will benefit breast cancer research, inspired by a dear friend of Sherri's and many others. Her name is also Sherry, and she is a breast cancer survivor and a lovely woman.

The other projects I have in mind are definitely baby-themed. I know, what a surprise from a woman with four daughters under the age of seven. Keep an eye on out for them, as I'm getting closer to having them finished, too.

2 comments

  1. You've acquired an award for playing with paper. And sharp objects. And other scrap-related things! Please lift it, pay it forward and have fun with it. *grin*
    http://creativeshrapnel.blogspot.com/
    XO Char

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts