Home

New files

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

While I was working on my household budget yesterday, I had an idea pop into my mind about a lovely layout for my beautiful girls.  I quickly pulled up Adobe Illustrator and got to work, and I love how my new file looks.  I want to make the layout before I post pictures of the file, so it might be a few days. 

In the meantime, I am working on the conversions and packaging for the files I have already completed.  The Santa Hat file will be up soon at That's Scrap Inc., as will a few other of my favorite mini albums.  I have been making a ton of them in the past year, so I'm excited to share my first three.  They will cover topics from Santa to the beach to school trips.  Keep an eye out for upcoming posts.

2 comments

  1. Just one quick question ... did the household budget get finished .. seems like once it start playing .. nothing else gets done! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Believe it or not, I managed to get the household budget done for February and March while playing. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts