Home

My Poor, Neglected Craft Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Life has decided that my crafting days are altered from times past.  For now, my scrapbooking stash and beloved Pazzles are safely tucked away in boxes in our walk-in closet in our tiny apartment.  Until we get into a new house here in Maryland, after that long move from Minnesota, that is perhaps where my scrapping gear will stay, sadly.  I promise not to neglect my beloveds for too long, though, because I miss them terribly.

For now, I guess I will just have to share my knitting and crochet designs and products.  I have been knitting up a storm since moving here.  There is a delightful yarn store nearby that I love, and I got to attend the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival in May.  What an experience!

In addition to my knitting and crocheting, I have continued to sew and do photography.  In fact, I am in the process of cutting out all the pieces to make my two eldest daughters the coolest big girl quilts in big girl fabric. My photography is going quite well, and I even have my very own website: Noyes Photography.  As long as I get the opportunity to be creative in some fashion on a regular basis, I will be content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts