Home

My First Contributions to TSI

Saturday, January 30, 2010

UPDATE: These files are now available in my Etsy shop. Thank you!

Becoming a designer for That's Scrap Inc. has been in the works for quite some time now, but my hectic life kept getting in the way.  I am happy to report that I just emailed my first contributions to the N'Titled monthly cutting file membership.  I hope I am not the only person out there who spends a lot of time at the gym, trying to lose this dratted baby weight finally, because my three files for this month are a set:

As always, my files are available in wpc, svg, eps, gsd, and ai formats for use with the Pazzles Inspiration, Cricut Expression with SCAL, Black Cat, KNK, CraftROBO, Silhouette,Wishblade, and other cutters.

4 comments

  1. Please forgive my ignorance...I don't understand what this is? Can you explain it to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! It has to do with scrapbooking. :) I have a machine that hooks up to my computer and can actually cut out those files in paper, chipboard, thin metal, acrylic, etc. The book that is posted further down on my blog is a good example of what I have made with it. Have a peek at www.pazzles.com, and you'll see my cutting machine right away. It's a glorified, computer-controlled die-cutting machine, and I LOVE it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby and I are some of those people who go to the gym 5 days a week (at 5 am) so I love these files and just purchased the membership so I could get them. I am trying to lose the weight and my hubby is big into weight lifting so these are awesome. Thanks. Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very welcome! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who scrapbooks and loves to work out. :) Enjoy them!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts